Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We're Moving!!!!!

I have waited a very long time (not so patiently) for this day to come. We are FINALLY moving out of Jackson! Brett will be starting a State Farm office, and I will be teaching third grade! We are so thankful that God opened these doors and truly believe that this is all happening because of much prayer. A week ago we were driving around North Chattanooga looking at houses, and I found one that I instantly loved. It was built in 1935 and has so much character. I absolutely love that Chattanooga has these cute, old homes. We have a lot of work to do to the house, but we are really looking forward to it. Last Sunday we discovered that the original hard wood floors are underneath the carpet in both bedrooms. Pulling up the carpet and refinishing those floors is project #1! I'll post pictures as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment