Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter









Happy Easter! Saturday night Memaw, Justin and I made Easter egg candy! It was so good. We made rice crispy treats, shaped them in the form of an egg, dipped them in chocolate and put sprinkles on top. They were really good! I also dyed eggs with Adam and Reid. We have seriously done this since we were all born and I guess we'll do it forever! I am and have always been the first one done with my eggs and then I pout because everyone else still has some to dye haha! Some things will never change! Brett's dad drove down Friday night and went to church with us Sunday morning. We have started going to Englewood Baptist Church here in Jackson and it is an amazing place to worship!! We just got a new worship leader, Travis Cottrell- he along with the rest of the choir is absolutely amazing. I was really upset when we first moved here and didn't think I would ever be able to find another church like New Vision (where we went in Murfreesboro) but I have! After church we drove to good ole South Fulton and had lunch with the rest of my family. My dad had ribs and lots of other deliciious food! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment