Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This time last year....









I cannot believe that this time last year Brett and I were getting ready to graduate! My four years at MTSU honestly flew by. I am so thankful that my Mammy and Popa, who are both in Heaven now, were able to see me graduate. They pretty much put me through school and were the reason that I was able to move away and experience a new life...and meet Brett :) Everyone who knows me knows how much I miss Murfreesboro!! I almost cry every time we drive through going to Chattanooga. I met the most amazing people there and know they will stay in my life forever! Coming from an extremely small town, graduating high school with under 100 people, and going to the largest undergrad college in Tennessee was definitely a life changing experience! I remember being so nervous about driving hahaha! I see everyone putting things on facebook about how they are so ready to be done with school and I want to write, NO you're not! MTSU has two graduation ceremonies and Brett's was in the morning and mine was in the afternoon. Of course, Brett had a baseball game and couldn't come to mine, but I sat through his and then mine! Looong day! Then I went to his game!

No comments:

Post a Comment