Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012! I love starting a fresh new year and setting goals for myself. I'm so thankful for the new beginnings God allows us to have! We rang in 2012 with some of our best friends in wonderful Nashville. We ate at the amazing Merchants, downtown, heard some music, and finished the night with catch phrase at the Sheraton Music City! Last year we celebrated in Atlanta, and next year we have promised to celebrate in Chattanooga! I keep telling my bestie, Jessica Bills, that 2013 is our year (for many reasons :)!!!!

Last night, I made pork tenderloin, black eyed peas, cabbage, mashed potatoes, and an oreo cake. Brett and I made a list of goals for the year and sealed them up. We'll open the envelope next new year's day... starting our own little tradition!

Here are some pics, Happy New Year to you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment