Monday, January 2, 2012

Pinterest Craft ~ Winter Wreath

I absolutely love pinterest! It is the perfect fix for a rainy, or in this month, cold day! I wanted a new wreath to put on my door for the winter. Of course, pinterest had a burlap wreath that was so cute, and really easy to make.

Here's what you need:
1 yard burlap (any color)
1 yard tulle (any color)
1 10 or 12 inch foam wreath
straight pins

Take the burlap and cut it into 4x4 squares. I cut long strips first, then made squares out of those. My squares were not perfectly sized 4x4's..so don't freak out about measurements! Take the two opposite corners of the square piece of burlap and make a triangle, then bring up the other two corners, too. Put a straight pin where all four corners connect and pin to the foam wreath. I just looped the tulle through the top of the wreath to make a bow. I also added a little wooden letter!



No comments:

Post a Comment